• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NP242 and AW4 & other XJ stuff

Mighty.Mighty_XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Everything is for '84-96 XJ and OBO unless noted otherwise.

I have the tranny & transfercase out of my '92 XJ. Both worked perfect before the accident, neither was impacted in the accident. They are out of the Jeep and ready to go 149k. I have them on Craig's List for 250 each, not sure what these go for but NAXJA peeps PM me an offer and we'll try to work something out. I'm keeping both drive shafts - don't ask.
KelqsB.jpg

Have a bunch more XJ stuff off the '92 .... cup holders, visors (tan '97-'01)), window regulators, door/window switches, a red hatch ... and so on. PM with questions or offers. Those who have my number - call me!

These are the cup holders. I'm pretty sure I have 3 of these, 1 is brand new. $15 each - firm
vmU543.jpg

Set of RE 1463 bushings in very good condition $60 OBO
wnaHrt.jpg

1.25" aluminum wheel spacers, 5 by 4.5" bolt pattern - $60 firm.
a4NN2f.jpg

'84-'96 steel offroad tail light guards, used. Mount up to factory holes. $75
jzjUoi.jpg
sLgwzh.jpg

39 tooth long shaft speedo gear for the transfer case. I used this gear with 4.56 & 33" tires. Pretty sure it only fits Cherokees up to 1996. $25 OBO.
k78yEx.jpg
vscYGE.jpg

Rear wiper motor - working - $45
f3rpcb.jpg

Full set of 1996-2001 gray cloth/vinyl front/rear seats. Driver seat is power and it works. Front seats have separate headrests. Also 4 matching gray door panels. Don't have panel for the hatch. Great condition. These came from a Country edition, maybe Limited as well. $175 / all pieces.
xbdJEP.jpg

wtxXBy.jpg

Cubby Sub with 10" long throw sub installed - working, but the grille is cracked. Shouldn't be an issue. $90 OBO
q45dXM.jpg

Set of 4 window regulators, front/rear, working when removed. Passenger front regulator is slightly bent, can be straightened. Might be willing to separate the set. Driver front is aftermarket and like new. PM me to discuss price.

I also have 2 unused cans of spray paint from Automotive Touchups - color code PE4 (Colorado Red). I don't think these are shippable ... $20 OBO. No longer have a red XJ ...

Dual diaphram brake booster out of a '95 XJ. Was planning to have this swapped into my '92 but ... well, she's gone now. I think it still has the master cylinder on it ... can't remember. $40

Brand NEW heavy duty Cherokee radiator with aluminum core. Never installed. I got this as a warranty replacement. They took 2 weeks to send it to my mechanic and I couldn't let my "new" Jeep sit that long so I bought another instead. No Box. Cost $107, asking $90.

Rear power door/window switches. Make offer.

Front intermittent wiper motor and linkage including both wiper arms if needed. This one is till in the Jeep. Working - $45

I have more stuff ... will have 15x33" wheels/tires after axle swaps

Back