• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB 29 spline 8.25 and stock leafs

i got the 8.25 complete minus brakes and i accidentally broke a shock stud but thats easily replaced make me an offer otherwise its goin in the scrap pile

I'll get back to you by the end of the night for the 8.25. If I can get the broken carrier bolt out I won't need it, if I can't will you take $75?

I have a set of stock leafs in the northwest corner of ct. Also have some other stuff. Stock front bumper stock wheels with brand new tires. All off 2000 xj.

Definately interested in the leafs, got the axle but I want to do the leafs at the same time so let me know. If you don't mind stayin up late I dont mind pickin stuff up late.

Yeah I'm located in bantam ct, I'm a service tech so I'm usually working till at least 5 every day. The bushings look good still too. I also have stock front drag link set up, some control arms and rubicon express 3.5 springs. Ill go through the rest of the boxes tonight.

Back