• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

wrenching 12 May

Mr.OverKill

NAXJA Forum User
I need a hand on Sunday the 12th, I am stabbing the SBC in my GMC and I am trying to get it fired up and the cam broke in.... I will buy Pizza or Mexican fast food.... up to you.... please let me know if you want to help, because when this is done I can go wheeling again.... PM me please

my house in el cajon

Someone should go......otherwise we'll get another thread complaining :D

He needs some help to get his car going with a new engine.

Yeah... wrenching on Mother's Day... Meh.

If I'm not doing brunch with family, I'm going to take my daughter & go ride roller coasters...

Sorry, Troy!

I would go, but it is Mothers Day. I'm gonna be at Campland all weekend.

Good Luck Troy. If you still need it I can cruise by during the week after work.

well, I am doing this on mothers day since my mom is dead and have no one I consider a mother in my life to honor, you all have a good day.... I will do it myself

Someone should go......otherwise we'll get another thread complaining :D

He needs some help to get his Truck going with a new engine.
fixed it for you

I'll see what's going on, but I can probably stop by and at least help you muscle it into place. Been there trying to drop a motor by myself, it sucks.

I'll see what's going on, but I can probably stop by and at least help you muscle it into place. Been there trying to drop a motor by myself, it sucks.
thank you....

Troy I'll see what my schedule looks like as well and see if I can swing down

the address is 842 w. Chase ave. El Cajon Ca. 92020, I will be getting in the garage around 9 to 9:30

this SHOULD be quick and easy.... call me when you are coming over, and please let me know if you wont be able to make it.... thanks

(619) three one eight 700 nine thanks in advance...

Due to situations beyond my control ( mothers day and other things that came up for others ) I am postponing this till next weekend, please let me know what day would be best for any one who is willing to come help....

Back