• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wrench Party. Sun. March 14th

got enough parking up there lol

I can park about 8 Jeeps in my driveway with another 6+ on the street in front of the house. I should be fine with parking. There is also a parking lot for the campgrounds about 150 above my house that we could use if needed.

Ill be there for sure brad. My son may or may not be with me. You guys still have snow there?

We have about 2 feet right now with another 12-18" on the way. We had over 6 feet last month, so things are MUCH better now. The roads are clear so everyone should have no problem getting to the house.

You gonna have a tv set up in the garage so i can watch NASCAR? My daughters voice lessons are usually at 10am on Sunday, but I could make it up after that.

You gonna have a tv set up in the garage so i can watch NASCAR? My daughters voice lessons are usually at 10am on Sunday, but I could make it up after that.

Come on up. I can have a TV in the garage. John Y. is a huge NASCAR fan and would probably love to watch the race. We just got to make sure we actually get work done. In my world, TV and work don't usually go together. If the Lakers are on, I am completely worthless to the world. It makes my wife crazy.

Here's the current list:

Me (bhicks)
John Yarborough
Luvdlions
Laurent Wagoneer
WebDog (maybe)
SanDiegoXJ (maybe)
boostamante
91blackbox
Soopergoober
1xfloppy

Final List of stuff I need out of my garage:

-2000 stock radiator (free)
-1 35" mud king with 80-90% tread, has some cracking, spare use only (free)
-1 35" Maxxis Bighorn with 99% tread left, has a plug, spare use only (free)
-1 35" General All-Terrain with about 30% tread, no plugs or patch ($40)
-1 33" mud king with only 10-15% tread, spare use only (free)
-3 35" Maxxis Bighorns with 30-40% tread. ($50 each)
-New Oil Pump in box. New motor came with oil pump so I didn't need this one. Cost me $95 with tax at Napa. (Will sale for $45)
-0331 Head out of 06 Wrangler. Can replace earlier faulty 0331 head. Comes with 3 year 100,000 mile warranty. Cost me $300 +shipping and tax. Have reciepts. (Asking $150)
-9 month old fan clatch in good working order (free)

Sounds good Brad. Look forward to helping out. Might not be able to stay the full day but ill help for as long as i can. :)

if dibs are on, ill take the 33" Mud King.... :wave:

Aaahhh Crap! My neighbor was over last night when I was pulling everything out of the garage that I planned on gettig rid of for the wrench party. He saw my 33" mud king spare and asked if he could have it. He has a YJ on 33's and his spare has a big crack in it. I told him he could have it. He hasn't taken it yet. Maybe I can talk him out of it. I'll let you know after work today. It's funny, I have had that 33" spare sitting around for almost 3 years and I have tried numerous times to give it away and nobody would take it. Then on the same day I have two people ask for it. What are the odds?

Last edited:
Aaahhh Crap! My neighbor was over last night when I was pulling everything out of the garage that I planned on gettig rid of for the wrench party. He saw my 33" mud king spare and asked if he could have it. He has a YJ on 33's and his spare has a big crack in it. I told him he could have it. He hasn't taken it yet. Maybe I can talk him out of it. I'll let you know after work today. It's funny, I have had that 33" spare sitting around for almost 3 years and I have tried numerous times to give it away and nobody would take it. Then on the same day I have two people ask for it. What are the odds?

well,
lets see...
xj or yj.. hmm...
neighbor or black letter socal chapter member... :eyes:
dam.... lol.... :sure:

well,
lets see...
xj or yj.. hmm...
neighbor or black letter socal chapter member... :eyes:
dam.... lol.... :sure:

Well.... I don't need to talk with my neigbor. When I was at work he came over with his Jeep and picked it up. He's already taken it down to a local tire shop and had it mounted on his spare rim and onto his rear swing. Sorry.

hey i will have some 33's off my jeep by the wrench party i told frankie he could use them but not sure if he needs them

Update to List:

Final List of stuff I need out of my garage:

-Set of 4 1-1/4" aluminum wheel spacers will fit on a Jeep, cost me $160+shipping (will sale for $75)
-2000 stock radiator (free)
-1 35" mud king with 80-90% tread, has some cracking, spare use only (free)
-1 35" Maxxis Bighorn with 99% tread left, has a plug, spare use only (free)
-1 35" General All-Terrain with about 30% tread, no plugs or patch ($40)
-1 33" mud king with only 10-15% tread, spare use only (gone)
-3 35" Maxxis Bighorns with 30-40% tread. ($50 each)
-New Oil Pump in box. New motor came with oil pump so I didn't need this one. Cost me $95 with tax at Napa. (Will sale for $45)
-0331 Head from 06 Wrangler. Can replace earlier faulty 0331 head from 2000-2001 XJ. Comes with 3 year 100,000 mile warranty. Cost me $300 +shipping and tax. Have reciepts. (Asking $150)
-9 month old fan clatch in good working order (free)

Last edited:
Back