• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Would anyone be interested in.......

SpyderXJ said:
Nice to see you over here Lane:D

Yeah well...
it seems like its more fun to plan trips w/ folks that actually show up, not that some on jeepin.com don't go places i just haven't ever seen 'em, besides Eddie/washout & Chris/ch2xj...

We could be interested....let us know when its set up.....sounds like it may be really HOT down there in August!
Bonnie

I`m game for the 9th! Lets make a list of who all is definatley going, shall we??

1. me
2. georgia mike
3. 2offroad
4. spyderXJ
5 Jlane99xj

anybody else?? just add on!

Mike, i`m still intrested in the snorkel, just let me know!

rear lifted, still only one bolt in driver's side shock, hoping front goes better. if so i'll be there if not sorry to bail.

OK,to everyone that's gonna show up and ride,we'll be meeting up at the Burger King in Blairsville between 9:30 and 10:00 AM. Hope we have a decent showing! (and decent weather :))

front lifted in two hours i'll be there. would it be better if met you in Oakwood or Blairsville? coming from Charlotte.

Last edited:
What would be the best route from alpharetta, exit 10 on Ga400??

Big,your best bet is a straight shot to Blairsville,unless you just wanna drive out of the way to Oakwood :) If I were you,I'd take 400 north all the way (even after it turns into 19) until it intersects with 129 just past Dahlonega. Just remember when you get to Blairsville on 129 and you get to the one-way "loop" intersection,go all the way around it as if you were trying to make a left turn from 129. Next stop sign take a right and BK is on the right. See ya there!

after looking at a map, thats is what i think to. unless something happens i'll be at Curt's cafetera on Branch Rd @ 6:45. sound like a plan?

To my understanding,yes we are. We are a member of the UFWDA. I think the SFWDA is a sub-section of United,but I *could* be mistaken. Doesn't matter if we are or not,though. SFWDA can use all the help they can get,as well as United,too. We all need to stick together and protect the sport we love! :cool:

NAXJA is an 'Association Member' of UFWDA (United Four Wheel Drive Assns) as is SFWDA (Southern Four Wheel Drive Assn)

NAXJA members contribute $10 per member, per year as part of their dues to support the cause. After last year's Tellico event, we split the profits we made with Southern. IIRC it was a $313 or $335 donation from us.

I'd encourage all folks in the SE area (whether a NAXJA member or not) to join Southern and/or United.

www.sfwda.org

www.ufwda.org

I just read this hey where beasley knob at? How far and how much will it cost ? I'm game for the 9th Marcas

Back