• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

wooohooo!

Goatman said:
I just can't fit a gooseneck onto my Lance camper. :)

But it sure would be nice to have the XJ and the buggy.

i'm going to be getting a truck camper at some point...as soon as the van sells probably...

however for moab i have reserved a cabin so i'll probably be brining two jeeps as i have access to a couple of 2 jeep goosenecks...oh and the recent purchase of a diesel truck...

mac 'coming to moab hard and strong' gyvr

IntrepidXJ said:
well, since i can't afford a nice slide-in camper yet for the back of my truck, I am planning on borrowing/renting a gooseneck
Talk to Bryon Reyna about this. He is finding it to be a total PITA! He can't find a trailer for cheap and the hitches are really expensive. Would be cheaper to have the GF drive the nice one. After all you will only be 100 miles away by then hopefully.

well, i'm in!! just made my reservations for monday - sunday... guess i need to reevaluate my May trip..

do we have any bets on who's the first one to replace a rear main seal in the campground?? i helped Randy do his in 03.. i let mine run 1 qt low all week in 06 because i refused to replace my bad seal that let go somewhere crossing Missouri..
i thought of this today because i was replacing 1 on a customers YJ today.

Today is Thursday November 8, 2007.

There are 333 days left until the start of Fall Fling 2008!:party:

But who's counting?

sidriptide said:
do we have any bets on who's the first one to replace a rear main seal in the campground?? i helped Randy do his in 03.. i let mine run 1 qt low all week in 06 because i refused to replace my bad seal that let go somewhere crossing Missouri..
i thought of this today because i was replacing 1 on a customers YJ today.

certainly hope not to have to do that again.....

!!!1

Goatman said:
I just can't fit a gooseneck onto my Lance camper. :)

But it sure would be nice to have the XJ and the buggy.
well you could take a weekend bring one of them out drop it at my place then when you come out for the event bring the other one, four moab trips for the FF could be fun:D

Israel said:
Let me save you some trouble!

cutandpaste.jpg
I see mine, white 1999 w/ wilderness rack spare tire on top behind the purple with yellow bumpers. Should I say won 2nd place "best prepared" just behind the George Forman !!! Going to get it this year, my rig has had many coins dumped into it since the 20th. See you all there

climbon said:
I see mine, white 1999 w/ wilderness rack spare tire on top behind the purple with yellow bumpers. Should I say won 2nd place "best prepared" just behind the George Forman !!! Going to get it this year, my rig has had many coins dumped into it since the 20th. See you all there
Where have you been? I haven't seen your mug on here in years.

climbon said:

Can't wait to see what you have done with it.

I have just borrowed a 34 ft bumper pull for me and Nate at a very sweet rate of 200 bucks for the trip from a dude in Charlotte.

Looks like the logistics are coming together :D

Back