• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Winter Projects

Kejtar said:
oh... yeah... I got last summer's project done: beadlocks :D

So........your fall project(s) is to repair all your inflatable women?

Kejtar said:
yeah: I am installing them in instead of the inner kevlar beadlocks :D

Did you name your's Holly like Sequoia did?

2e2nymc.jpg
my rig: 1990 laredo. 4.0L. 4.5" rouch country (winter mod: tnt Y-Link,Ordered), ford 9" (looking for), hp44(looking for) chop the top, tube doors, 35x12.50r15 mickey thompson baja MTZ (ordered), 15x8 Eaton 32bolt steel beadlocks. spool in rear when i get it and arb up front... anything else??

Smittty9785 said:
my rig: 1990 laredo. 4.0L. 4.5" rouch country (winter mod: tnt Y-Link,Ordered), ford 9" (looking for), hp44(looking for) chop the top, tube doors, 35x12.50r15 mickey thompson baja MTZ (ordered), 15x8 Eaton 32bolt steel beadlocks. spool in rear when i get it and arb up front... anything else??

Relocate rock grabbing antenna mount ?? :)

cracker said:
Did you name your's Holly like Sequoia did?

Ouch...so thats what you needed that vinyl repair kit for =\

thats why its in the same spot and rock a hasnt touched it since its been there for 3 years...

:repair: Replace Clutch, internal clutch slave :flamemad: and all 4 shocks in between work, life and now school :hang: Hopefully we'll be back on the road in spring.:dunno:

Rob

YJ - Install Front D44/Detroit. New RE springs. Herculiner tub. Change bolt pattern to 5 on 5.5 on 9" rear to match new D44. New wheels. Fix what breaks as I break it.

XJ - Take old rims off YJ and put on XJ. Install rear D44 and locker. Install D30 diff and gears out of YJ into XJ D30. (4.56) Herculiner inside. Mod Warn sliders. Lots of skid plates. New OBA system. New headliner. Fix what the wife breaks as she breaks it.

WJ - Change oil and flush colloing system.

JV bring it on

Back