• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Winchester TN Garage

SC Rednek

NAXJA Forum User
Always looking for anyone that wants to hang out around here, work on jeep's, trucks, cars, whatever. I got a big ass garage, just need people around here to make it useful, let's make my garage a normal showoff and drink beer kind of place! Looking for locals that are interested...

I'm pretty close. This could be fun to get together sometime.

I'd love to get down there sometime and work on something....

I need a trailer if I'm going to make it this year to Harlan, trying to negotiate with my neighbors' for use of their trailer since I'll have to modify it, they are trying to buy an enclosed trailer for their race car, so I want to buy their open trailer. I want something that can handle both my 75" wide racecar and my 85" wide jeep, so will have to modify it.

I need a trailer if I'm going to make it this year to Harlan, trying to negotiate with my neighbors' for use of their trailer since I'll have to modify it, they are trying to buy an enclosed trailer for their race car, so I want to buy their open trailer. I want something that can handle both my 75" wide racecar and my 85" wide jeep, so will have to modify it.

How is your jeep 85" wide? I'm on tones and fit on my 83" trailer.....????? :eyes:

dunno, but that's what it measured out to. 67" axles, 9" wide rims with 2.5" BS, 13.5" wide tires. Just did the math and that's 84", so makes sense. If I went back to my steel beadlocks, it'd be a bit thinner.

Back