• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Will these tires fit?

I ran 31x10.5 in my cherokee stock lift, no trimming.... it all depends on how saggy your leafs are, i ended up goin down to AAP and getting a 2 inch lift block kit for around 20 bucks, took me litterally half an hr to put them in alone. I would advise the 31s, they look great with the stock lift... keep in mind, at full lock they will rub on your LCAS, but not too bad. I ran mine like that for about 8 months before lifting it with f 150 springs and an s 10 leaf pack a few weeks ago, and putting on 33x12.50s

They will rub pretty badly when the suspension is fully compressed or when making a full-lock turn. A lot of people put up with that sort of rubbing, or drive carefully so as not to fully compress the suspension (don't EVER go off-road!) or make full-lock turns. It's not a good idea, though.

I personally have had 31x10.5R15's on my XJ when it was stock. There's a small brace right in front of the front tires. You can bend it up or take it off completely, that's the only place I ever had rubbing. Go ahead and take it off road. I logged plenty of hours on riverbeds. You won't get a whole lot of wheel travel, so stay away from deep ruts unless you've got a limited slip in the back.

Back