• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wichita Falls

fscrig75

NAXJA Forum User
Is there anyone living in WF? Getting ready to move there in a couple of months and I'm hoping someone can get me a copy of the local apartment guide. Searched on the net but very few results, I hope there are more apartment complexes then what the net lists.

PM me or email me for my address.

Thanks in advance guys.

I grew up there and don't miss a thing there except the weather. The humidity here in East Texas sucks.

Gee thanks, haha.

Yea I say the same thing about where I grew up too. But honestly I don't have much of a choice. I'm being reassigned to Ft Sill, Ok (Lawton). That place is a hell hole. I'll drive the extra 45-50 min to live in a 2 horse town rather than a no horse town.

The tolls between here and there would wear on me... It's $1.50 each way for the roughest 40 mile stretch I've ever drove. Not to steer you away from WF, but the Duncan/Marlow OK. area is pretty nice from what I've seen. And its a whole lot closer to Lawton...

Back