• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

84-01 XJ Trail Cages $125 SHIPPED

SoftcoreIndustries

NAXJA Forum User
Hello everybody! Some of you may have seen these on instagram and they have been a big hit, and now Im bringing them over to NAXJA for more of the XJ crowd to enjoy.

Basically these are a window guard that fit your rear doors on ANY year XJ. I originally made them for myself for my pups when I go wheeling or just around town. They let me have the windows all the way down for them while not having to worry about them getting out or getting injured by any trail obstacles. But, they are also MOLLE/PALS compatible meaning you can use them for extra storage. Personally I keep my first aid dump pouch and extra water bottle for the pups attached to mine.

They are made with 100% American steel, 1/8th inch thick frame with 13g expanded metal cage portion. I found this to be the best combo of weight vs strength. They come unpainted and pretty much ready for paint out of the box. All sets are test fitted on a BOTH a 97+ & 96 older door to ensure perfect fitment. I make sure there are no sharp edges in case you have pets or children who will be in the back seat. They attach via the top of the door frame via 3 sheet metal screws and sit in the channel where the door panel sits. Only 3 holes per side need to be drilled for install! Windows will work as normal and are totally removable in 30 seconds or less! (Pictures show 4 mounting points but newer version only uses 3)

NAXJA price is $125 SHIPPED anywhere in the lower 48!

I currently am building stock of these so shipping should be fairly quick now. Everything is shipped UPS ground from NJ. Feel free to PM me on here or email [email protected] for ordering information. If you send me an email address i can send a secure invoice to get everything moving quick!

5wk0w7.jpg

1zc3ki1.png

n3ufdj.jpg

au76s2.jpg

2d8lzwg.jpg

I also offer the vent fan setup as an add on for $100 for NAXJA members! Includes a 7" fan, relay harness, 3 pole switch, and thermostat that kicks the fan on at 100* and off at 85*, i use that on the trail to help keep the interior cool.

Last edited:
These are really cool, I had always planned to do a similar setup (minus a fan) using window screen but I like this setup a little better mounting wise and that you can mount things to it, except the fact the screen would be a little better to deal with bugs if you're using these for ventilation for the vehicle to camp/sleep in.

Using magnets you could easily attach mosquito netting over and problem solved. A few of the people who purchased these intended to use them for when they are camping.

I currently have two sets ready for shipping same/next business day! I will also be at Nacfest next weekend if anyone going would like a pair.

Back