• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Why can't I post in the Jeep Pictures forum??

phxZ31

NAXJA Forum User
It says I don't have the appropriate privileges to post in the Jeep Pictures forum and a few others. I can't find anything obvious telling me why not... must I be a donating member or something? Please help! Thanks!

Ok, thanks. I'm not used to these forums that require you to pay for the perks. Guess $17.50 is a small price to pay for the knowledge you can obtain though.. Will take care of that right now. Thanks again.

phxZ31 said:
Ok, thanks. I'm not used to these forums that require you to pay for the perks. Guess $17.50 is a small price to pay for the knowledge you can obtain though.. Will take care of that right now. Thanks again.

Its not that you are paying to get the perks .. its that we are a club, and the forum is secondary to it. The perks are for club members.

The $17.50 forum supporter is there to let people who have no interest in the club help support the (very expensive to run) forums they are enjoying. :)

Welcome to the club. :)

That was fast...posted, paid and he's red!! Welcome and thanks for helping support the club and forums. :D

Damn even your mom isnt that easy.

Weigh the anchor!

How much did it weigh?

I don't know I forgot.

OverlandXJ said:
:laugh2: Ramsey, you aint right...

Welcome phxZ31

X2 on Ramsey not being right!!!

And a very Hardy Welcome to you phxZ31 glad you turned RED.

Back