• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's the cool kids?

Well, I'm not a cool kid any more. I just got my schedule for next year, and Drill is that weekend. With my new job, taking the weekend off is not an option.
This isn't the first thing I've missed being in the military, and I'm sure it won't be the last. :tear:

sgtmack said:
Well, I'm not a cool kid any more. I just got my schedule for next year, and Drill is that weekend. With my new job, taking the weekend off is not an option.
This isn't the first thing I've missed being in the military, and I'm sure it won't be the last. :tear:
that sucks.

Are there going to be any of the MWC stickers available for purchase at WF this year?

XJ&TJ4ME said:
Are there going to be any of the MWC stickers available for purchase at WF this year?
Would it be possible to get some NAXJA decals as well? Transferring decals from vehicle to vehicle doesn't work out so well.

We should be able to have both MWC and NAXJA decals available.

sweet...I'll call in my Ho's and have them start rollin up the left over change!! Fo Sho!!

As time gets closer it is looking like we will not be attending this year. Just too much going on. Having to fork out a few thousand dollars a couple of weeks ago really put this trip on the very back burner. Hopefully things change between now and then.
Who knows maybe I will drive my DD 87 waggy down and wheel the piss out of it and drive it home.:D

Kim

I'm not coming.

My leave request was denied by my command because of some operational commitments. I'm pissed about it and they know it. It could have been avoided if my boss had been proactive instead of reactive.

RedHeep said:
I'm not coming.

My leave request was denied by my command because of some operational commitments. I'm pissed about it and they know it. It could have been avoided if my boss had been proactive instead of reactive.

Well, shoot. That sucks. Sorry to hear that Josh. I was looking forward to cuddling by the fire.

Hale

Haleyes said:
Well, shoot. That sucks. Sorry to hear that Josh. I was looking forward to cuddling by the fire.

Hale

Let's just say I almost got demoted today. I was not very happy. They've known about my plans since September.

I'm really bummed about the one time a year I get to hang with you guys and I can't make it.

I'll get with Nate and make sure the raffle stuff gets where it needs to go.

RedHeep said:
I'm not coming.

shittiness.

Back