• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's the cool kids?

I might if my jeep is lifted in time

FlexdXJ said:

You don't need a lifted XJ to enjoy Winterfest.
Many of stockers have wheeled the Badlands.
Come and put faces with names and enjoy it.

See you there!

Hale

I'll be there. Had car trailer problems coming back from Moab this weekend. If I don't have it fixed by then I'll drive the Classic out. See you there.

John B.:wave:

FlexdXJ said:

Bah. Both myself and Randy, IntrepidXJ, wheeled bone stock at the last WF. Stock is no excuse to not go. If you wanna go on the more difficult trails there's usually an open seat or 3.

96 Classic said:
I'll be there. Had car trailer problems coming back from Moab this weekend. If I don't have it fixed by then I'll drive the Classic out. See you there.

John B.:wave:

I've been in Holland!

Ever heard of Thermotron?:D

Hale

lesslimited said:
I think you guys need to get that boss of yours to upgrade his pilots license and rent a huge cargo plane so y'all can bring your rigs, too :D

Hey now.. I am my own damn boss. plus, it would be cheaper and faster to fly a jet!

XJ_ranger said:
Matt -

lets buy a $500 XJ when we get out there, throw and Aussie Locker in the front at Randy's house and spank these trails!

I got $250 on it!

(I dont know if I can be there, but Im going to try)

I'll take a piece of that. Sounds like fun. That'll be right about the time I should be freed from bondage. :D

lesslimited said:
I think you guys need to get that boss of yours to upgrade his pilots license and rent a huge cargo plane so y'all can bring your rigs, too :D

Hmmm. There's a few C-130's not too far from here. :D

IR and Multi is what I'll have. That'll get us there and back.

--ron

Well, however you guys get here, you know we'll show you a good time.
If you need a ride from/to the airport we can arrange that, and if you need a place to crash between the airport and the Badlands, I got that covered.

lesslimited said:
Well, however you guys get here, you know we'll show you a good time.
If you need a ride from/to the airport we can arrange that, and if you need a place to crash between the airport and the Badlands, I got that covered.

They are also going to need someone to take them out shopping for Carhartts so they fit in.

I'll volunteer to pick up at St.Louis if it's cheaper to fly into there.
It will have been a year since I seen Opie......I'll need a hug.

Hale

Prepmech said:
They are also going to need someone to take them out shopping for Carhartts so they fit in.

come on! of the 8 pairs of pants I own, 5 of them are carhartt!:gee:

Haleyes said:
It will have been a year since I seen Opie......I'll need a hug.

pick me up and promise not to tell your wife, and maybe we can arrange more than a hug!:wow:

XJ_ranger said:
pick me up and promise not to tell your wife, and maybe we can arrange more than a hug!:wow:

Dude, you better not be just teasing me......:smootch:

Prepmech said:
very true!

I offered Opie my rig to drive if he wanted.

I'll likely be with the wife, in her first driving experience.

Haleyes said:
Dude, you better not be just teasing me......:smootch:
I want in on that action!

Prepmech said:

Do I need to get some new 'brown' ones, or do the regular faded yellowish/whiteish ones work???? :eeks1:

w_howey said:
Do I need to get some new 'brown' ones, or do the regular faded yellowish/whiteish ones work???? :eeks1:

Those'll work just fine.

Back