• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Whos' gonna make it!!!

If I knew what you all know I would be in the know, but I don't know what you know so I will just finish my beer and go to bed :D

I tried to wade my way thourgh all the posts but got lost along the way. What I want to know is what time is this thing over? And how far from San Diego is this run? Never been on a night run so this could be fun.

Sorry Christopher, we do have fun screwing around..Maybe builder will post it for you or he could PM you..I think you are looking at a 2 or 3 hour drive, not sure..

I tried to wade my way thourgh all the posts but got lost along the way. What I want to know is what time is this thing over? And how far from San Diego is this run? Never been on a night run so this could be fun.
its not close, see what you do is drive to the end of the planet and then hang a left hes about 8 miles down.....lol:laugh:

lol Good Night
its not close, see what you do is drive to the end of the planet and then hang a left hes about 8 miles down.....lol

He is exaggerating of course, it's only half way to the end of the planet. lol

North/East of Palm Springs. Map quest Cathedral City, that will give you driving time, miles round trip, etc etc.

lol Good Night

He is exaggerating of course, it's only half way to the end of the planet. lol

North/East of Palm Springs. Map quest Cathedral City, that will give you driving time, miles round trip, etc etc.
ummm i think hes going to builders pad, thats like 90000000000099 miles from diego....lol:D
oh and they dont have mapquest for out there, they still write on cave walls....:D:wierd:

ummm i think hes going to builders pad, thats like 90000000000099 miles from diego....lol:D
oh and they dont have mapquest for out there, they still write on cave walls....:D:wierd:

Oooooooh...He's Right, It's all the way to the end.

PM Builder... the answer will be MUCH more accurate.

Curt

Boy the 20th is hurtling towards us. I'd like to have all the $hit in the truck but we'll be there with or without it. I googled Johnson Valley (yee haw) :

camping-Johnson-valley.jpg

I used to make the drive pretty regularly from Oceanside to Joshua Tree. It was abotu 2.5 hrs, so from SD, probably 3 hrs depending on traffic.

And we're not that far behind! We may not have MapQuest, but we do have CaveQuest and instead of GPS we have CPS Cave positioning system. Find your way through any cave!

the one thing i have to do besides the trans is my cb radio. and i need to buy an antenna. whats a good one that i can take off?

the one thing i have to do besides the trans is my cb radio. and i need to buy an antenna. whats a good one that i can take off?

Anthony (98REXJ) is just running a cheap redio shack antenna. It seems to work fine for him< i can always hear him and he can always here me.

Anthony (98REXJ) is just running a cheap redio shack antenna. It seems to work fine for him< i can always hear him and he can always here me.
yeahs its an OK antenna. i like it because i dont have to mount it to my xj and its pretty protable.

Back