• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

whos going

I don't even own a tent lol. I wish I had kept the fiberglass bed cap I had from my old truck, I could throw that on and sleep in the bed.

I don't even own a tent lol. I wish I had kept the fiberglass bed cap I had from my old truck, I could throw that on and sleep in the bed.

you don't even need that. I usually just sleep on my trailer.

Unless it rains......which it normally does.

Looking at coming down for this.. probably be an arrive late Friday night and leave Sunday afternoon kind of deal. All the damn cabins are gone lol

Keep checking on here as things get closer. There's almost always some last minute openings.

I have cabin 10 booked for just my little family. I think we are going to cancel our reservations and skip out on the crawl and go to the Coloradofest at the end of july instead.

Cabin 10 i think says it will sleep 10 people so its rude of us to have it for 2 adults and one kid. If someone going to the crawl wants it i can shoot you a text or call as soon as i cancel and you can call to make sure you can get it booked up.

Somebody post up or PM me if they are interested and we can set this up.

I'd definitely be interested in reserving it. I will have one passenger coming along that would be pitching in.

Says 6-7.. at $79/night I definitely want it, shoot me a text or something 812-841-3699

I have cabin 10 booked for just my little family. I think we are going to cancel our reservations and skip out on the crawl and go to the Coloradofest at the end of july instead.

Cabin 10 i think says it will sleep 10 people so its rude of us to have it for 2 adults and one kid. If someone going to the crawl wants it i can shoot you a text or call as soon as i cancel and you can call to make sure you can get it booked up.

Somebody post up or PM me if they are interested and we can set this up.
I will also take it. Let me know.

I got a PM before brian and cabjeepster posted up. If he passes on it then ill go down the list. It would be great if you could split it between the two or three of ya.

Dammit! Let me know.

Cabin is re booked. Sorry guys. Maybe you can find someone to bunk with.

Everyone ave fun at the crawl. We will catch this event next year. Colorado is just to tempting.

I'll be there. Tent at site 3 I think..... Cannot wait for July!

We weren't going to make it this year because of some other vacation plans, but it looks like we can work it into our holiday weekend.

We're arriving on friday and leaving on monday. No jeep this year, just the wife's FJ and some touristy stuff.

Not looking good for me right now. The house is getting some updates done for the next few months. No time, or funds.

We're in. RV site next to Glenn. Guess we'll throw up our tent on the flatbed of Big Hooptie. At least the rain water should drain through the floor boards and not have us drowning if it comes a good downpour lol.

Ok I'm arriving on Tuesday afternoon. When are you all arriving?

Back