• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's going?

I showed up with an entire cooler full of whiskey and beer last time and we barely went through half of it... do your worst! :cheers:

10-reasons-to-drink-beer-3.jpg

I'm fairly certain these people were not present... if they were, I wish I remembered more of the evening.

Speaking of which, I'm taking it easy this year... well easier than last year. I am definitely making it for the first campfire though, wish I didn't miss that last time.

I am making plans to try to go. Trying to figure out rough costs. It's about $120ish ($35 per day +7 per passenger) for the entrance fees for all 3 days right?

Plus the park membership if you do not already have a current one yes.
You will also need to take into account the $10/night/person for camping @ Twin Grove.

He better not. I asked him a while ago and he used some lame ass excuse like "Black Jeep will be done, if not I'm towing Red Jeep there"

I wouldnt tow red jeep down if it comes down to taking that jeep. If that happens, whoever wants to is free to use my trailer but you gotta supply your own tow rig. I gotta be able to leave my dad some transpotation (he was able to use red jeep last year).

His black jeep won't even be clear of snow until NACfest.

Already all cleared away :moon:

Plus the park membership if you do not already have a current one yes.

I love how my current one expires 3 days beforehand. At least I'll be able to use it again at rocktoberfest.

Id like to think I'm going this year, last year I couldn't get my green jeep running in time. At least it drives for the most part at the moment lol

I'll be there hopefully with the jeep if not i'll find some gravel and wheel the Zee.

me me me me me! i just submitted for time off today with my boss and got a "shouldn't be any problem", after he was joking about getting kneepads since i've still been there under a year at that point.

gotta love the oilfield

Looks like my backpacking trip is July 7-10. I'll be coming to NACfest, arriving late Thurs night, departing Sun morning.

Probably camping? Maybe I'll try to steal a bunk and throw in some cash? I'll figure that out a little later.

FWIW, I'll be bringing my camera (but not my Jeep)

Back