• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's going to the 25th Anniversary Event?

Gary E said:
was 100% in but Shannon had to go off of birth control without telling me! Due date is Dec 7th

She's gone before when she was pregnant. :dunno:

But there weren't already 2 others. :D

C'mon she would have fun chasing around two kids with a big ole belly while I break my junk :)

The vehicular sabatoge is pretty scary also, suppose I deserved it though :)

Last edited:
JeepFreak21 said:
2008 25th Anniversary Celebration! Moab, Utah

Who's is going from the SC? What're your travel plans? Where are you staying?

OSHA and I plan to leave Sacto late on Tuesday night (Oct 7th), staying at the Inca Inn Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, then heading home Sunday night.

Not sure what we're going to drive... anybody trailering?

Billy

My wife and I are going. Heading out on Sat or Sunday. Depends if we take a train ride in Ely, Nv. on sunday.http://nevadanorthernrailway.net/index.htm
Arriving Moab on the 6th. Leaving Sunday the 12th. Trailering. Staying at the Ramada.

This is coming up!

If you havent read about it, or you're on the fence - go and read about it and see if its for you!

Im hopeing my school schedule will allow me to 'take time off' aka - skip classes and go wheeling!

Is it next month yet?

I'll be reassembling my junk this weekend getting it ready for the trip.
Can't wait. :greensmok

Phil said:
I've done almost nothing to prepare my junk for this. :laugh2:

we did some preventative maintenance!

or did bud light prevent us from doing maintenance?

Me and my buddy Stebel from Gardnerville are leaving sunday 4AM and We take 50... will be staying on slickrock camp (cabin no.1 :), We also gonna be leading thursday cliffhanger... (from what I'v heard)

see You there !:greensmok

Last edited:
Glad to see that 2/3 of the Polish Mob will be there. The Good, the Bad, but no Ugly.

See you guys there.

Back