• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's Coming?

ohhh myy, ommegang.

I have a few bottles cellared. Maybe I'll have to bring a sampling of some that are 2009-2012 vintages. The aging really does make a big difference.

David Bricker / SYR

I have some Mountain Brews aging in a cooler in my yard for you Ross... upstate NY's finest Busch Lite substitute, but cheaper. 2013 vintage.

Ross i thought Coors light in champagne glasses was your style.

I'll be bringing nothing but Red dogs.

i plan on heading up on Friday morning. As it looks right now i'll be the only one from MD. My buddy that was joining me called yesterday to say he work scheduled him regardless of his vacation request. Everyone else is being a bitch. Bummer...

I'll be down Thursday night. But I won't know for sure till Monday. If I ask for the day off now the foreman will be annoyed and not ask me to work Saturday. And I could use the over time.

I know I can't wait too! And I don't even have a jeep. I'm getting so excited I might ask for Thursday off too and come down wendsaynite.

rich ill pick you up if you wanna go....or you can swing by and tag along.....fri sat....

A Huge Thank You for the kind offer! We will be making it up, just no wheeling this year, it has been really a crazy year for us...But we simply cannot stay away from all our Nac friends (or camping for that matter). We will be there, most likely Friday eve. We look forward to seeing the all of you again!
Rich

I'm so pumped.

Haven't been wheelin since rocktoberfest. Finishing up some small stuff today and then probably packing most of the day tomorrow. Will be there wednesday evening.

Back