• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who would you like to see disappear from politics forever?

Who do we want gone from politics?

• G. W. Bush

Votes: 18 17.8%
  • Bill and Hillary

Votes: 32 31.7%
  • Obama (do you need a reason?)

Votes: 24 23.8%
  • Feinstein and Boxer (Californias anti gun Bitchees)

Votes: 18 17.8%
  • Kennedy family (almost gone anyway)

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • McCain (he's old, so there)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mike Bloomberg (just for being the richest)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ralph Nader and David Cobb (tree huggers)

Votes: 4 4.0%

• Total voters
I voted for Billary to get the hell out only because Hillary was in there. I don't think Bill is harmful but Hillary scares the living daylights out of me.

I believe 5-90 says it best....(along with most things)

I also think I remember him talking them being "public servents" - which is originally what government officials were supposed to be. Right?

If McCain wins I think he will surprise some people. Most of his rhetoric right now is just to appease the far right for the up coming election.
Hillary is one scarey lady. All we can expect from her is sky high taxes and a health care system that will be worse than what we have now. Don't think so, just ask someone from Canada or England and see how bad their system is.
Obama, honestly there isn't a whole lot of insight into this guy, and that scares me too!

But with Obama, we get CHANGE!!!

:roflmao:

what a joke...

I voted Nader because he killed the Corvair!! :D But in all honesty, I'd get rid of Teddy Kennedy. John and Robert were alright AFAIK, but this guy killed two women because he was drunk, hid it and still didn't get in trouble when it came up. Ever since he's been a toolbag.

JNickel101 said:
I believe 5-90 says it best....(along with most things)

I also think I remember him talking them being "public servents" - which is originally what government officials were supposed to be. Right?

Yes, in that they had other professions and met on a regular basis to address problems. Once they became professional career politicians, it was only a matter of time.

"Feinstein and Boxer (Californias anti gun Bitchees)"
BTW, you forgot the third bitch in the dyke triplet.

System Reboot is a must!! Start from the Original Constitution/Bill of Rights and deep six the rest!! Somewhere along the way, WE THE PEOPLE, has degraded to ME THE GOVERNMENT PERIOD!!

ColoradoRaptor said:
System Reboot is a must!! Start from the Original Constitution/Bill of Rights and deep six the rest!! Somewhere along the way, WE THE PEOPLE, has degraded to ME THE GOVERNMENT PERIOD!!

Well....No....

Then we'll be back to the whole white land owning male thing and slavery.

GSequoia said:
Well....No....

Then we'll be back to the whole white land owning male thing and slavery.

Not exactly. Remember the whole "all men are created equal..." thing? Just because slaves were owned back then, doesn't mean it wasn't wrong, and they knew it.

Shavenyak said:
Not exactly. Remember the whole "all men are created equal..." thing? Just because slaves were owned back then, doesn't mean it wasn't wrong, and they knew it.

Yes many of them did but that still doesn't mean that the thirteenth isn't necessary, there is enough slavery language in there that mandates it.

I'd keep all the amendments myself, we've only had one that limits rights (The constitution is about granting persons rights and limiting the government's rights) and it was repealed, not bad over 232 years.

Back