• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who wants my stuff? 88 part out

awesome, thanks a ton. Let me know if you end up needing stuff at some point, I hit the yard at least once a week most weeks, sometimes more.

I dont think I will need to much. Maybe some help making a shifter like you did with your AW4?

I never really finished that project or got it to work completely yet... afaik the only one that doesn't set off a CEL on a 98+ is the montana fab one. There are others but to the best of my knowledge it's the only 98 and later compatible one, the radesigns one is cool too but I don't know if he's solved the check engine light on 98-01 yet.

I never really finished that project or got it to work completely yet... afaik the only one that doesn't set off a CEL on a 98+ is the montana fab one. There are others but to the best of my knowledge it's the only 98 and later compatible one, the radesigns one is cool too but I don't know if he's solved the check engine light on 98-01 yet.
Gay. Oh well. Ill give it to H8pvmt so you get it

Dan's dick, is so rock and roll
My dick, is just a gaping vagina hole

Dan's dick, tastes like butternut squash
My dick, dipped it in chicken broth

Dan's dick, found a lucky penny
My dick, shops at JC Penny

Dan's dick, buys it's own groceries
My dick, has never been overseas

Dan's dick, beat Star Fox 64
My dick, was discovered by Al Gore

Back