• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who likes beer?

Okay, got another question (are you sick of me yet?)...

Would anybody happen to have a tent and bag I can borrow? I'm trying to get out of hauling my gear across the country...

Thanks,
Sequoia

Yes can handle that not a problem...Always bring an extra one.

I live in the ATL and will be around during the week. My weekends are booked until July though with friend's bachelor party and wedding. Holler if you want to go grab a brew or something, 678-697-4756.

I'll have an extra tent. And no I'm not sick of the questions, I think it would be great to meet a member from the "other coast". You don't get many chances to put a face to a name.

2offroad said:
I'll have an extra tent. And no I'm not sick of the questions, I think it would be great to meet a member from the "other coast". You don't get many chances to put a face to a name.

You should have said "yes, stop it already!" :D

The SoCal Chapter's reputation will never be the same. Sequoia there, and me in Chicago... although I hear the MWC Brewfests are semi-safe.

Let's hope for the best.

--ron

I love beer
Beer beer beer
Going going down
Down into my belly.
:wave:

Kudzu said:
Yes can handle that not a problem...Always bring an extra one.

Excellant!

Now for the important stuff...

Transportation!

I'll be free by Friday night (the 1st) 8 PM, possibly earlier but I won't know that until I am in Atlanta. I'm probably going to get the 5.00pm flight back to Los Angeles on Tuesday the fifth.

I could rent a car, that's a little bit of money though...

Another alternative may be to rent a car one way on Tuesday the fifth, I'd just need somebody to run me into a town with a one way rental friendly agency, not sure where the nearest place that'd have something like that is...

The third alternative would be if somebody is heading that way on the fifth a ride straight into Atlanta - just to get it clear right up front... Anybody that gives me rides to or from Tellico will be getting their gas paid for :)

Sequoia

Number one WHERE in Atlanta are you gonna be??? my bro in law may be at the airport coming home and if nothing else pops up before you can come over here and head up with us on Sun...Little Family time at the lake Sat. or find some one to stay with in Atlanta till Sunday and I can detour in and pick you up. Getting you back to atlanta on the 5th is no problem.

Kudzu said:
Number one WHERE in Atlanta are you gonna be???

Oh yeah...silly little details ;)

The hotel is in Marietta, North of Atlanta Proper. I fear no Taxi or Bus of whatever to get me in a more convenient location though, hell I can get a free shuttle to the Airport even, I'll have to schedule that one ahead of time though.

Thanks,
Sequoia

GSequoia said:
Oh yeah...silly little details ;)

The hotel is in Marietta, North of Atlanta Proper. I fear no Taxi or Bus of whatever to get me in a more convenient location though, hell I can get a free shuttle to the Airport even, I'll have to schedule that one ahead of time though.

Thanks,
Sequoia
If you need a place to crash b4 Heather can get you holar Karo is in the Hospitol and the apartment there has a loft......

Hey all, been meaning to post up here but I've been so busy with all this training stuff...

Anyway, I'm not gonna be able to extend the stay, it was just too expensive to shift the flight and I would've had to do it at a very bad time of the month, if only it were a few days later!

:(

Sequoia

Back