• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who is in?

^^^^ I like your Quotes on your Signature grandy-xj. I plan on being at Winterfest this year.

Tentative as my time off hasn't been approved yet.

99SJ 'Always comes down to last minute' Ex

Still need an answer to how much it is to tent for winter fest but not to wheel but still want to do all the eating festivity. Still looking for a passenger seat. Who can help with the price or who do i have to get a hold of to tell me.

Re: Re: Who is in?

Still need an answer to how much it is to tent for winter fest but not to wheel but still want to do all the eating festivity. Still looking for a passenger seat. Who can help with the price or who do i have to get a hold of to tell me.

Not sure where you've asked previously so I'm not sure where you were waiting for an answer.

We don't have the prices nailed down for this years event but it will reflect last year's prices.

In the past, if you are a naxja member and preregister, your camping is covered by the chapter. The cost of dinner has been $15, and shirts have been $15, and registration has been $30, with registration you get dinner, shirt, dash plaque and sticker, if you're a driver or not.

When we get the cost of the event figured out, we will post final prices. We are not going to up charges unless we need to.

We also ask that if you can share a camp site, please do so. The money used for free camping is the chapters money, so use it as if it were your own, which it is. We can only continue to do free camping if it doesn't break the bank.

Silly question, I have never been to one of these, I have seen some coverage in the mags as well as on here about this. I am currently running a stocker, are there some trails to prevent me from getting too much carnage at this point?? Mine is a DD, so I would have to make the haul back to STL under its own power, I don't plan on getting any kind of stupid, but I would like to know if these are welcomed, and if so, are there any special requirements I need to know as to equipment needed, as I have most of the usual, a Fire extinguisher, first aid kit, and most of the recovery items. I am working on getting some kind of front tow point, but as of this time, don't really have something yet. Suggestions and or comments, and criticism are also welcomed. I am also wondering, if the wife and kiddos also came, is there any extra fees for them? Thanks

ihscout 'trying to cover all bases' lover

By all means come to the event. The green trail is a great place to start with a stock rig. You can do as much or as little as you want to get into. hope you can make it.

I know my Jeep's limits right now, I know how far to push it, but I do have to drive it probably 250 miles back home. I am not worried about damage, I want to meet more of the midwest club members, and actually see some of the park. I have never been to it, but been by it(within 40 miles during work season last year), so I am kind of anxious to go. Let me see if I can convince the warden its all good(for us to get out of the house). Thanks all

ih 'Checking with the Warden First' scoutlover

Back