• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who is in?

We are in, to include two kiddos. All to have a great time I am sure. Now just waiting for the hooks to arrive, and there might be a last minute hook installation party.

ihscout "Green light from Warden, Green light" lover

Well, it looks like I'm out. One of the boys has to work, and the other one sprained his ankle. I'm fighting an abscessed tooth, which needs a root canal later this week. Going by myself, with this tooth ache, would not be fun.

I had a fifth of Apple Jack to bring, it looks like it will get used as pain medicine the next few days.

This is the second one I've missed (I was deployed one year) in 8 years. I was really looking forward to seeing every one again.:(

Sorry to hear about you not making it to winter fest. Doubt I could do it either with a messed up tooth.

Well, it looks like I'm out. One of the boys has to work, and the other one sprained his ankle. I'm fighting an abscessed tooth, which needs a root canal later this week. Going by myself, with this tooth ache, would not be fun.

I had a fifth of Apple Jack to bring, it looks like it will get used as pain medicine the next few days.

This is the second one I've missed (I was deployed one year) in 8 years. I was really looking forward to seeing every one again.:(

Uh this sounds like it could turn into an awesome wf campfire story. Come on down and we'll take care of that tooth.

Back