• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

who is in the carolina's?

bcktracker

NAXJA Forum User
i was just wondering how many members are in the SC, NC and GA area?
seems to me that if there is enugh, that we can plan a area ride.. or maybe just a meet up, what ever may come about.....
i am in the Greenville SC area.

There is a good bit of us in GA and the Carolinas. You'll see people post up rides going on, it seems like somebody is going somewhere every other weekend. If you want to make a 2.5 hour trip on Saturday, you can meet up with a few of us in Cullowhee, NC. It's nothing too difficult but it's a fun, legal ride. I checked google maps and you live about the exact distance from there as I do and I'm heading up for a day trip and coming home Saturday evening. Let me know. If not, I know the 16th people will be at Devils Playground and the next weekend people will be at Callantee.

i'm up towards dallas nc (gaston county) if i could ever get some time from work i'd love to meet some fellow XJ'ers / NAXJA'ers and ride, havent been to a real place to ride, just little spot round the city

He's from Greenwood/ Calhoun falls/ Bum fuck egypt....

I live in Elon but go to School at WCU, bout 2 hours from you

You can find me anywhere between Charlotte and Winston Salem depending on what day it is.

lowrange2 said:
Calhoun Falls!? No way.

I'm startin to think your bad enough to be Abbeville

Hartsville, SC here. I lived in HHI for a year BftXJ01 and have a couple of friends that live in Beaufort. You there for service or what?

SlackerUSC said:
Downtown Columbia as well. Don't really do much wheeling, though I'd like to if I knew of any places around here...

Gulches is about the only "LEGAL" place arorund there. Then again Tony may know of others.

They used to let us wheel down in the sand pits right past South Congaree goin towards Pelion, don't know if they've closed it up or not, When I was little and we visited my grandma there, we'd take my dads 89 XJ

ZacSquatch said:
They used to let us wheel down in the sand pits right past South Congaree goin towards Pelion, don't know if they've closed it up or not, When I was little and we visited my grandma there, we'd take my dads 89 XJ

We used to ride motorcycles and 4wheelers down there. People still do but if you get caught it's a $687 fine. The police will come out on atv's sometimes.

SlackerUSC said:
Downtown Columbia as well. Don't really do much wheeling, though I'd like to if I knew of any places around here...

Well look me up sometime. If ya see a white XJ that's armored up with black panels, that's me. Gulches is about the only legal place. There used to be a few spots but over the last 5 years they've been developed or we no longer had permission.

Back