• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who is arriving Wednesday?

XJ&CHZ4ME

NAXJA Forum User
I know that Camille, JR, Kelly and I are going to be there late Wednesday afternoon. Dan and his daughter will be getting in that day as well as Kim I believe. Who else is showing up at the campground on Wednesday?

Looking at 2200 or so. It's about 13.5 hours driving time for me, so if I get out early like I plan, I should be there in time to set up the bed and go to sleep.

If you are planning on being at the campground THAT early, have you talked to anyone at the Campground lately to see about reserving sites? I've been calling the past few days and get the voicemail every time. I leave a message with my # and never get a call back..................sounds like something that usually happens after a long night out drinkin.

I wanna get info on the Campground rates and what sites are available. But like I said, I cant get ahold of anyone there.

The campground is an open field with 'roads'. There is primitive camping, or add electricity. I would believe the water for the full hook-ups will not be turned on due to the temps. There is a decent shower house that will be open. Reservations really aren't necessary 'cuz we're the only ones there. Who in their right mind camps in March? :D

Wanna say it was something like $10-20 a night?? I could most probably be wrong... But in 09 I think I paid around $40 for 2 nights with an electrical hook-up...

99SJ 'Still don't know what we're doing for accommodations :S ' Ex

If you are planning on being at the campground THAT early, have you talked to anyone at the Campground lately to see about reserving sites? I've been calling the past few days and get the voicemail every time. I leave a message with my # and never get a call back..................sounds like something that usually happens after a long night out drinkin.

I wanna get info on the Campground rates and what sites are available. But like I said, I cant get ahold of anyone there.
Just show up.
One year we got there on Wednesday and the gate was closed, I just opened it up, drove in, and set up camp.
Thursday afternoon, there were about four or five more campers there when the owners finally showed up.

Alrighty then! I've been in the park MANY times but never really checked out the campgrounds. This will be my first time staying the night there. I'll be there Thursday afternoon to set up camp, see ya guys there.

Wanna say it was something like $10-20 a night?? I could most probably be wrong... But in 09 I think I paid around $40 for 2 nights with an electrical hook-up...

99SJ 'Still don't know what we're doing for accommodations :S ' Ex

Pull in and pic a spot. Reservations aren't needed for Winterfest weekend. If you need electricity pick a spot with that, if not pick one without.

Rates are $25 a night with electric and water, dunno if they will drop it back to $20 if the water is turned off, every electric site has water now, but I doubt the water will be on. Also you can put 4 people on the same site, whether camper or tent, so your best bet is to get 4 people teamed up.

mac 'thursday afternoon arrival' gyvr

This just in...looks like everything is covered and set up and me and grace should be arriving on Wednesday afternoon...probably caraving with the Wheeler from the Fort...

mac 'hope the electricity is on' gyvr

My head hit the pillow at 630 am...back up at 1015 am...working a part time til 6pm...then sleep from 630 to 830p and back to work 10p to 0630am...

mac 'probably doing the same thing tommorrow too' gyvr

Back