• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

who doesn't know Carrot Top?

shimmy

NAXJA Forum User
ok, i can't stand this dude... he's not funny, he's ugly, and he annoys the crap outta me! now look at him!

carrot_top2.jpg

repost!

Jailhouse arms. Look at the guys lifting in jail and prison, they all have huge biceps, and no forearms or abs. The main difference between him and jailarms is the steroids though.

Bob Myers said:
Jailhouse arms. Look at the guys lifting in jail and prison, they all have huge biceps, and no forearms or abs. The main difference between him and jailarms is the steroids though.

You do know that everyone has a 6 pack right? You just need to eat like an ethiopian to see it.

No you don't. Look at his arms, see how vascular he is? I'd bet his bodyfat index is below 10%. If he did 25 situps a day he would have definition above and below each muscle. If you don't work a pair or set of muscles the fat stores between them and makes them look smooth.

my wife swears that he is gay....mascara, hair barretts, nice body...makes sense...I've never seen him with a chick

djblade311 said:
I've never seen him with a chick

two answers for that...

1. if you were a chick would you wanna date a dude that fugly?
2. maybe chicks can't tell whether he's a girl or not, the dude does have big boobs.

Bob Myers said:
No you don't. Look at his arms, see how vascular he is? I'd bet his bodyfat index is below 10%. If he did 25 situps a day he would have definition above and below each muscle. If you don't work a pair or set of muscles the fat stores between them and makes them look smooth.

Think you're onto somthing there friend. You bb?

I was an aspiring body builder in the middle of my life but obligations got in the way. I saw a lot of guys develop huge muscl mass quickly, and in only certain areas. I know they were juicin, I could've juiced as easily as them, was offered to buy in on a large order from euorope but couldn't afford it. I saw several of the guys I knew go exactly like CT, scrawny 115 pound hollow of a body to 18" arms and huge back in 6 months. According to at least two fo the wices of that group their manhood went the other way (smaller)too.

nice Firecrotch

I saw him live a few years ago at a comedy festival. I was not expecting to laugh, but the guy was friggin hilarious in person. A bit over the top, yes, but hit us with some really funny stuff back to back to back.

I'd see him again...

you just think hes cute

Back