• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who does this one belong to

that thing looks awesome. but how could someone do all that work and leave the D35 in it?

and Im a little skeptical about all the new stuff in the engine, trans and T-case. its stuff that is impossible to check.

its a mall crawler, its different, I don't get what makes it 12g's unless the paint is made of gold?

I love yellow Jeeps, but that thing is ugly.

I wouldnt drive anything yellow, ever. That said, no wonder its taking too long to sell way big bucks for a 91, rebuilt, custom, or not. I wouldnt have asked 8 grand for my green 98
when it was still straight...

Despite the ridiculous price, I like a few things on it. It sort of reminds me of a bronco. I like the yellow eccos.

I wouldnt drive anything yellow, ever. That said, no wonder its taking too long to sell way big bucks for a 91, rebuilt, custom, or not. I wouldnt have asked 8 grand for my green 98

You know Rich, I have a can of yellow tractor paint in the garage that I was gonna use on the MJ, will that harm our relationship?

haha that thing is ten minutes from my house. Every time I wanna go to wal mart I have to pass it. It sits in a shop with huge windows so it stares me in the face everytime I go past it. I think I have seen it once outside and I have noticed it there for prob 5 years

haha that thing is ten minutes from my house. Every time I wanna go to wal mart I have to pass it. It sits in a shop with huge windows so it stares me in the face everytime I go past it. I think I have seen it once outside and I have noticed it there for prob 5 years

Where is it, Rt10 or 46 ?

Where is it, Rt10 or 46 ?

its on route 10 going away from route 80 about 1/4 mile passed Burger King on the right. after you go through the light after BK there is a little shop and its in there. they have also have a cherokee sitting out front with the front lifted like 5 inches and the rear stock. That one has been sitting for years also

lol heres my yellow beast from 6 or 7 years ago
Picture010.jpg

thats been on CL for as long as i can remember
it's gone now. darn, i really wanted to see a pic of the hideous $12k jeep.

Back