• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who can build a traction bar for my 8.8?

Yes it is, the cast webbing is not designed to handle the forces you will be applying to it.

At some point in the offroad hobby you just have to buy a welder ...lol...bolting on shyt just takes forever as making clamp on stuff takes much much longer than burning stuff home .

At some point in the offroad hobby you just have to buy a welder ...lol...bolting on shyt just takes forever as making clamp on stuff takes much much longer than burning stuff home .

I've tried it a few times and the only thing I ever had any luck with was stick welds and they were pretty darn ugly looking but they did hold up for a couple years of some serious oilfield work.

Then again I haven't tried it since they came out with those auto-darkening hats and whatnot.

Kind of like buying a grand piano when you're tone deaf and missing 4 fingers, lol

Back