• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

which would be funnier?

Which is funnier

• Flanking assault while he is crapping (could result in premature hazardous material leakage)

Votes: 20 64.5%
  • Flanking assault while he is smoking (possible eye witnesses within damage zone)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Air assault while crapping (solo minimal collateral damage)

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • Air assault while smoking (may have civilians nearby)

Votes: 3 9.7%

• Total voters

Ben_Dyer

NAXJA Forum User
I need some help in a decision that has come across my path this week. I am moving to AZ this summer, and my boss is my best friends’ dad. He is been like a father to me ever since I moved out here.
Well any way he decided to pull a going away prank. Monday morning, my boss decided to do the whole water and flour thing (two 5 gallon buckets of each) from the roof as I walked out the back door. Everyone was there and I have to admit it was pretty funny. Any way I told him I was going to get payback and I already had the idea ready.
He enjoys his daily craps, and reads the paper while in there. He also sits on the toilet to take smoke breaks and talks with the other cooks in there. Basically I wash dishes for him and the employee bathroom/ break room is on the other side of the wall that backs to my dish pit. There is a hole in the wall, just under my sinks, that was put there to pass water pipe through. The hole is dang near twice the size it needs to be. The bathroom sink is just above the hole and directly next to the john. I have two ways to approach this scenario.

1. Run a small hose, 3/8'" to be exact, through the hole, anchoring (tape or zip tie) it to the underside of the sink and, aiming it so that it points right at the toilet, for a flank assault.

Or

2. Run a hose through the hole, up the wall, and snaking it over to above the toilet, for an air assault.

And the second part is if I should hit him while he smokes or while he craps.

I am not worried about him being mad or anything since he live less than a block away and we are like family.

I would be seriously pissed (no pun intended) if you pranked me while I'm shittin'. That's a sacred time, boy.

Wrap plastic wrap around the toilet.....

Super glue on the toilet seat.

Break open a couple smelling salt capsules and toss them through the hole in the wall. It'll get a good reaction without causing any serious harm. :D

He smokes on the crapper? That does not sound appealing to me. Almost as bad as a hole that goes to the crapper right where I work. Which is almost as repulsive as a restaurant kitchen that has a hole in the wall that exposes it to the crapper.

you should run two lines one with flower or one with water. you could also put a bucket of flower over the door so when he comes out all wet he gets the flower.

bucket of flower

?

ceremony-flowers.jpg

Back