• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Which wheels??

Which wheels??

• Eagle Alloys

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • AR Outlaw 2's

Votes: 9 14.1%
  • Blackrock Type D

Votes: 29 45.3%
  • MB Razors

Votes: 3 4.7%
  • Other...

Votes: 13 20.3%

• Total voters

XbajajeepX

NAXJA Forum User
OK.. I am in kind of a pickle here. I need to order wheels, but I am having a hard time trying to decide on which ones to choose. Out of these wheels, which would you choose??

Eagle Alloys
aew-1018-5834_w.jpg

AR Outlaw 2's
are-62-5761_w.jpg

Black Rock type D alloys
brw-909b580540_w.jpg

MB Razor wheels
mbmrazbmfang.jpg

Black rock's look great, come on who doesn't have the outlaws, I like the black rocks because of the modern "wagon wheel" look... just my 2 cents... what color jeep?

Black rock's look great, come on who doesn't have the outlaws, I like the black rocks because of the modern "wagon wheel" look... just my 2 cents... what color jeep?

I am mostly leaning toward the blackrocks..

It's a dark blue 01.. I will be painting it a satin desert sand color this summer, though..

I say the black rocks. I think the desert sand paint will look good with black wheels. Im rockin regular 44$ black steelies, till i get the money to get some black rocks.

Can you guess what I voted for?
DSC00995.jpg

I have thought about the chambers for a while, but, they are a lot more than I'm willing to spend right now.

Black rocks then. But really chambers are so pretty. :) There only like 40 more a wheel haha. Thats only 160 bucks more for 4 and look how good they will look.

Black rocks then. But really chambers are so pretty. :) There only like 40 more a wheel haha. Thats only 160 bucks more for 4 and look how good they will look.

I know I know.. I am going to be getting 5 wheels. That extra $200 will help out a lot for my month long road trip in May!

Get some steelies, or what ever you can find at the parts yard. Yeah that's how I roll since shipping's a killer here.

Looks like the Black Rock's are way ahead and your choice is clear. NAXJA has spoken and provided you with the direction you needed. Now go spend your hard earned cash on the wheels we tell you to buy.

Back