• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Which is better...

USAFXJ

NAXJA Forum User
....for the money?

Superlift or Skyjacker?

Which kits are you looking at? As a paying member, you can get sweet deals on Rough Country stuff. You should look at Rough Country's website, and pick out what you want, and them PM Grimus99XJ (Jason, he works for RC, and will get you a smoking hot deal), and see what he can get it for you for.

Ok, I will check them out, I keep forgetting about the member discounts.

TNT customs. (Treks) Do it once and do it right!

I was assuming since he was looking at Skyjacker, and Superlift that he was looking for something more "entry level". RC makes good stuff that you can upgrade as you go. They are even coming out with a long arm kit/upgrade in the near future.

I guess it also depends on how much lift and what kind of wheeling...

X2 that would help alot. i would go for piecing good parts together and moving up from there.

oh and rockkrawler ftw! (if you are going to spend the $$) ;)

Iron Rock Off Road. You can get the critical path long are kit from 4.5'' to 8''... I love my kit...

I ran Rubicon Express and loved it. The long arm is 10x the lift though.

And between Superlift and SkyJacker. SkyHacker SUCKS. I've seen both in action at Superlift ORV park. Skyjacker is good for mud, but lacks in the rocks

Cool welcome to NAXJA! You should definately make it out and meet some of the guys!

Cool welcome to NAXJA! You should definately make it out and meet some of the guys!

I was a regular over here for awhile. I'm just dropping in to say Hi!!!

I had a 97 XJ with a 5.5" RE and a 3/4" spacer locked front and rear on 35s. It was Notman's on the crawlers, I traded it off for a Z71. See this link.... http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=977677

I have been wanting to meet some of you on here though.

Last edited:
I was a regular over here for awhile. I'm just dropping in to say Hi!!!

I had a 97 XJ with a 5.5" RE and a 3/4" spacer locked front and rear on 35s. It was Notman's on the crawlers, I traded it off for a Z71. See this link.... http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=977677

I have been wanting to meet some of you on here though.

We tried to name a trail after him, too!

Back