• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where to buy steel

BigDog

NAXJA Forum User
I have been getting my steel from Eastside steel on powel and the steel yard. I was wondering where others go to get what they need and if they have better prices then Eastside steel, the steel yard has some good prices sometimes to but with the price of steel going up I'm looking around for others now. I would like to have more then two steel yards to be able to go to I just don't really know where any are because I have always used eastside and the steel yard, so I figue it is about time to start checking around for other places to go to as well.

CJ

Last edited:
I use The Steel Yard. Surplus prices are $.70 for tubing and $.60 for channel, angle, and flat per pound.

Thank you thats what I was wanting to damn lazy to do that myself.
Only problem with that is places aren't putting prices up on the sites becuase steel is changing prices so much. I was more thinking seeing how you have bought from them that you might have just been able to shoot a idea of the prices our way.

Yeah went to the steel yard to get some things today. Damn chevy is running like crap so took the wife's car lmao Now that's fun shoving a bunch metal in the passenger seat of a 02 calv lol Had to have everything cut down to 6' pieces.

Yeah went to the steel yard to get some things today. Damn chevy is running like crap so took the wife's car lmao Now that's fun shoving a bunch metal in the passenger seat of a 02 calv lol Had to have everything cut down to 6' pieces.

Thats how I roll. Put the rear seat down in my Kia and I can fit 6 1/2 foot pieces. They laugh.. but hey.. it works..

Back