• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where do you get your news?

Jump This

Just another minion!
I get up earlier than the damn newspaper boy and sometimes I just want to crank up the PC and check what is going on.
Is there a good web site for this?

The San Diego Union's web-site is lame...

Rick

Well, personally I like fark.com for my national and world news. Local news for me comes from the Alburquerque Journal.

I use msn.com for national news, my local paper & t.v.s web's for local news. Really no need to pay for a paper anymore. Off- topic, but, no need for me to have a landline home phone either.

daily show and colbert report ;)

Yahoo provides RSS feeds from my local paper based on my Zipcode. I didn't even need to configure it.

That and the Radio. Most times local Rock or Country stations, sometimes Wisconsin Public Radio/NPR.

I do a bunch of sites, CNN to start, aljarezza, BBC, depends on if an article interests me then I also use the local pocono paper, again time. I enjoy the BBC, I've ended up on 4 or 5 of their radio shows from comments I've made.

I cancelled my paper delivery after 30 years because these days people suck at getting it to you!

That is true. People do suck at getting it to you. I'm 28 now and when I was a kid all of my friends and I had paper routes. On Sundays we would get up at 4 in the morning to make sure people had their papers by 6. Now it's just a bunch of people driving around in cars and vans full of papers tossing them out not caring where they land.

College newspaper isn't bad, if a little biased.

Other than that, I check on here to see if anything worth reading is reported by you guys. NAXJA!

cnsnews.com is good for opinion
You have to be kidding about dailyshow and colbert?

Back