• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

When are you arriving?

Ramsey....

Take note that you sir are hereby ordered to appear at Winterfest, with or without Jeep. Failure to follow this directive may result in severe limitations on your privileges in relevance to the MWC web-based conversations.

So it shall be done.

Rev

So thats how its gonna be.

Thats a rather formal threatening invite rev.

What major airport is nearby?

Yeah but would I be willing to ride with them? Checked and I have a bout 900$ or so worth of sky miles, terrorist training has its benefits.

Ramsey said:
Yeah but would I be willing to ride with them? Checked and I have a bout 900$ or so worth of sky miles, terrorist training has its benefits.

Me and Dad will be driving through Indy on Thursday. The back seat of the truck is open. Could probably drop you off on Sunday too.

Ramsey said:

If it's easier to fly into Midway or Ohare, I could pick you up Thursday, drop you off Sunday.

But you're not sleeping in my van with me!

Thanks for the offers, gonna look into tickets before too long.

I believe Nate is refering to this incident:

100_3026.jpg

I believe Nate is refering to this incident:

100_3026.jpg

Who is nibbling on your wiener.

I wanted to make sure everyone seen it.
:dunno:

Hale

arrive Thursday afternoon
wheel all day Friday and Saturday.
go home Sunday morning.

I'm bringing Tater and Rich

BOB

I'll be getting in Thursday night, leaving Sunday morning. Still unsure of the Jeep situation, probably working weekends for awhile. No biggie.

Back