• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

When are you ariving?

I'm back in! My tranny must have puked fluid out of the vent in the bell housing and not the seal. I drove it around town today getting it hot(200) and no more fluid leak.

I'm trailering in with two other Roanokers and we should be there before 6pm Thursday.

I'm back in! My tranny must have puked fluid out of the vent in the bell housing and not the seal. I drove it around town today getting it hot(200) and no more fluid leak.

I'm trailering in with two other Roanokers and we should be there before 6pm Thursday.

Awesome! That's great news.

I'm in that train with trailrider and so is jeepsurfer and possibly parsnip. I'm not sure if we will be wheeling Thursday. I work until 10am. If everything is ready to go we could be there by 4, but I'm not pushing it driving something bigger than a 6ft trailer for the first time.

I'm in that train with trailrider and so is jeepsurfer and possibly parsnip. I'm not sure if we will be wheeling Thursday. I work until 10am. If everything is ready to go we could be there by 4, but I'm not pushing it driving something bigger than a 6ft trailer for the first time.

Mapquest says 4hrs 20min to Harlan but i would estimate it taking us more like 5 1/2 hours with stops and not pushing the tow rigs.

My Commander is ready to go, new rear brakes, diffs are serviced and 7 quarts of fresh Castrol.

Totally agree with that assessment, Jon. Im gonna have two... lets say "challenged" friends riding with me making things much more..."interesting"

Well shoot. Sorry to hear that.

Who is wheeling on Thursday??

Me.

You going to be there Wednesday night?

I get in Wednesday too.

I will be ridding on Thursday. Not sure what yet though. Depending on the group I'd like to hit up that trail that dumps out at Middle rock garden. Shameless?

Just let me know when you guys want to meet up in Louisville.
Mike wants to avoid Louisville so we are taking 50 over to Lawrenceburg and taking 275 to 75.

Totally agree with that assessment, Jon. Im gonna have two... lets say "challenged" friends riding with me making things much more..."interesting"

What are you towing with? What will parsnip be towing with? I bet I have the smallest tow pig of the group LOL!

Mike wants to avoid Louisville so we are taking 50 over to Lawrenceburg and taking 275 to 75.

Ok. That would add ~2 hours for us, so we will probably just see you guys there. Going to try and leave around 9ish, which should put us there between 3 and 4 on Thursday. I would like to leave earlier, but we'll see.

Ok. That would add ~2 hours for us, so we will probably just see you guys there. Going to try and leave around 9ish, which should put us there between 3 and 4 on Thursday. I would like to leave earlier, but we'll see.

Awesome, We should be there by 2 or 3.

Re: Re: When are you ariving?

Me.

I get in Wednesday too.

I will be ridding on Thursday. Not sure what yet though. Depending on the group I'd like to hit up that trail that dumps out at Middle rock garden. Shameless?

Yea we have a plan for what we want to run already. Going to cruise some mountain roads first.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372654026.932828.jpg

It fits in the bed...

Wednesday late afternoon to early evening arrival...

mac 'depends on alcohol intake Tuesday night' gyvr

Currently sitting in Chicago o'hare on my way to Iowa until tomorrow, wishing it was Thursday and I was on the road to Harlan...

Back