• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wheel spacer/adapters

darksidemj

NAXJA Forum User
I have a full set of 4 adapters to go from 5x4.75" bolt pattern to 5x4.5" bolt pattern. I have a 5th adapter that is a multi 5lug pattern(including 5x4.75) to 5x4.5" lug pattern with only 2 studs(was used on the back of a new wrangler for the spare). Asking $65 shipped for all 5.

I have no idea what brand, bought them used. Had intentions to put them on my xj as they were listed as 5x4.5 spacers but after getting them home I found out they are adapters from the 5x4.75 to 5x4.5. The seller will not return my cash and said they were off an 08 wrangler and "must have measure incorrectly." The 4 have all studs and nuts whole the one u I resale type one has only 2 and guessing was used on the back for the spare. These are centered off the studs not the center of the hub also. Silver in color.

Back