• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Whats the highest miles you've seen on...anything?

well my ex had over a million miles on her! ........................... no no im wrong she only acted like it!

Keeping to passenger vehicles:

Gas-engined: 1979 Dodge Challenger (really a captive-import Mitsubishi Sapporo). Somewhere just over 480,000 on the original engine, gearbox, driveshaft, and rear axle before it was perma-towed for unpaid tickets. My grandfather bought it new and it was eventually passed down to one of my cousins (she who accumulated the tickets). Some stuff (A/C, window switches) didn't work, but it was mechanically-unbreakable.

Diesel: Peugeot 504 with a reputed 1.1 million. Believeable from the condition of the car, but, amazingly, pretty much everything apart from the heated rear window was operating.

I once saw for miles and miles and miles at about 20,000 feet. It might have been higher, don't know for sure; I wasn't allowed in the cockpit.

EDIT: Wait. I almost forgot about the space ship; really far, really high.

Bent said:
Wait. I almost forgot about the space ship; really far, really high.

I heard they only take you to the far side of the moon while they do their experiments on you. :D
Was it fun?

Back