• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Whats left to do?

Anybody up for helping me rebuild my lockright and install a new passengers side axle shaft wednesday evening when I get there? I dunno if I will have time to do that along with everything else. LOL

-Tim

finishing Skid plates, Rockrails, crossmember, and bumper mounts while working 60hrs a week, and helping my parents move.

Sure...I'll help ya...;)

No Randy...I'm the Princess...

Depending on what I have to work on... I'll help.

well, my junk is ready. as long as my expedition doesn't give me anymore problems. i'm there.

DSC00051.JPG

1. flairlead = Done TY Sean!
2. Winchline = Done
3. On Board Air = Working on it.
4. Front D44 = constant work in progress!
5. Front Rock Lights = Find why they no worky!
6. Harness's for the boys = Install them.

I think that is what is left to do.

Just when I thought I was ready enough...now my power steering pump is toast. What's bad is it's not the pump itself...BUT the bearing(s) the pulley/shaft ride on. Started squeaking a couple weeks ago and now it's griding REAL bad...that's how I figured out exactly what it was.

So I gotta get a PS pump this week and get it swapped. YAY!

that's ok not too bad. I redid my rear brake lines on the 9" that I smashed on lower 2 last year and took her for a test drive. It starrted doing some really weird stuff so I limped it back to the shop. Not far at all maybe .25 to .5 mile. I pulled the front diff cover and found some broken ring gear teeth. About 3 to 4 of them. So if the D44 dont get in this weekend I am without a heep!

Finaly got some work done last weekend. Ball joint replaced, safty washers on the Hiems I could get them on. and finished the gas tank skid.
still need to do something with the rear bumpstops, Tune the CB, change fluids, pull the front DS for the drive up.

The tie rod and rear shock mounts are not getting done, No biggie.

Replaced the fuel tank and now she will not start!

BIGWOODY said:
check the pump
well I can hear it i'm hoping that the pickup came off or there is not enough gas in the tank.

IntrepidXJ said:
forgot i need to change the oil on my expedition this weekend. been a while ;)

glad you said that..

i need to change my dodges oil since the trip to NM last month (3,000mile/round trip-- how could i for get that!!)

She started, apparently 2 gallons is not enough gas in an xj tank!

Ghost said:
She started, apparently 2 gallons is not enough gas in an xj tank!

oh -- did you remember to push that little primer bulb 3 times before you pulled on the rope??!! LOL
jut kiddin Glen..
i had to man, its a 4 banger, ya know

Still have to run the OBA setup, pull apart the rear leaf pack and get it working better, weld the front diff and install the posi-lock and try to find a tie rod that is straighter than the one that is currently on there.

JLane99XJ said:
oh -- did you remember to push that little primer bulb 3 times before you pulled on the rope??!! LOL
jut kiddin Glen..
i had to man, its a 4 banger, ya know
OH NO U DID NOT GO THERE!

Ok, so I leave tonight to go get this done and put in! Here is a teaser!!!!

1935945D44Front.jpg

1935946D44Pumpkin.jpg

1935947D44side.jpg

1935948D44top.jpg

5.38's and lock-right and flat top knuckles still to add! Along with some other goodies!

Back