• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

whats a good price for ....

NOS/86

NAXJA Forum User
before i put them up for sale what some good prices on these so they'll sell ?? if i do

a dana30hp with 4.56's and a aussie locker ?
and maybe a ford 8.8 welded with 4.56's ?
4 15x8in beadlock wheels ?

i'm thinking of selling a few parts ......and i have no idea what there worth .

ill give you about 100 bucks for the beadloks....

before i put them up for sale what some good prices on these so they'll sell ?? if i do

BMan needs 4.56 gears! BMan has brand new 4.88's to trade. Mrs BMan needs locker too! :D

Ooopps maybe it's not a horse tradin thread either. :shhh:

BMan pay Eric good dollar too! :gee:

if i were selling, id sell the front for 3-4. and the rear for 2-3. or maybe you would like me get the white jeep that towed you out for a good deal for the next project. wes lives across the street from me!

if i were selling, id sell the front for 3-4. and the rear for 2-3. or maybe you would like me get the white jeep that towed you out for a good deal for the next project. wes lives across the street from me!

i picked up a nice project trail rig sunday afternoon . and i was thinking in that price range but wasn't sure .

set me up on a layaway program like walmart, jkjk.

they are totally worthless just drop them off at the house ill take care of them ;)

Ouch! At least tell em you'll give him a 6 pack when he drops em off. ;) :rof:

iv got a case ov what ever he wants for the bead locks when he drops em off. :cheers:

Back