• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What you know about that?

94XJ2door5speed

NAXJA Forum User
So i got this little beauty in class on monday when 3, 2x4" coupons clamped together for a butt with backing over head weld fell corner first into my un-gloved hand before i even started to weld. I have severed all but one tendon in my thumb so it no longer moves and i hit a nerve so i have no feeling in my palm. I gotta wait till next monday before they decide to operate or not(and to think i was going to lift the Jeep this weekend!)

ouch.jpg

Anyone else got any nice injuries like so?

Ow!

Looks like a clean cut tho - if they have to fix it manually, it shouldn't be too difficult for them. Did it burn through or actually cut?

I've had a couple like that - but most of them are just scars now. Some of them didn't even scar (which sucks, because I can't really tell stories about them then... Sometimes, it's a pain healing as well as I do.)

ouch! hope you recover well!

looks like a lil mouth :D i feel the urge to photoshop some eyes on there haha.

Back