• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

what would you get?

skyjackedxj96 said:
julio-did you read that last post, where i requested pics of these 44s? i still don't believe it. is it a low or high pinion front? is the rear triple gussets like the 87's or same as TJ???????????????????? : ) aslo i like that steering box skid- what is that?

Sorry my friend I promise to put pics Tomorrow of d44. Well and that thing is like a bar that prevent axle flex. I haven´t seen a xj here in venezuela with a axle flex problem but some people here said that if you wheel seriously your xj it will flex. and a 4x4 shop create this bar and everyone buy it, probably is bullsh.. but I don´t want to see if it´s true and the bar is cheap $30. I will put pics and I would hear your opinions. D44 is made here. that´s why I bought the bar because maybe is not as great as you think (for Modified XJ)
wacht pics and them tell me. (sorry if my grammar is not good)

thanks to all for your opinions I would get gears soon

sweet man! sorry for doubting you, one of those things i had to see to believe. thats awesome!

where did you get the steering box skid- and the front truss thing that runs on the bottom? did you add that too?

skyjackedxj96 said:
sweet man! sorry for doubting you, one of those things i had to see to believe. thats awesome!

where did you get the steering box skid- and the front truss thing that runs on the bottom? did you add that too?

Don´t worry my friend sometimes we have to see to believe that´s normal jajaja

the steering box skid came from factory and the yellow bar in the bottom, I bought it, is the thing that I said tha is for prevent axle flex it cost about 30-35 $

Back