• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What was done to YOUR rig(XJ/MJ) today MECHANICALY????

Re: What was done to YOUR rig today?

Turns out I managed to cut one of the wires going to the turn signal switch when swapping out wiper switches. So now I have to get another turn signal switch, take the column apart AGAIN, put the new turn signal switch in, and put the column back together without XXXXing up the wires on the new switch.

I've been spun into a realm of pissed off I haven't been in in LONG time.

Well if you can get to the wire that you cut either solder it back together and put a piece of heat shrink around it or butt splice it back together.

Well if you can get to the wire that you cut either solder it back together and put a piece of heat shrink around it or butt splice it back together.

I just ordered a new switch. Im missing one of the self cancellation springs anyways. Its only $25. Now to sleep.:wierd:

Where did you post it up at? How much are you wanting for it?

Burbon was in town, so that means I have to work on my jeep. Its the law, or something. So, we put a new motor mount on it and tightened up the Track Bar. Of course, we broke a bolt and had to do a Lowe's Dash(tm) for a replacement.

Selling the 928 as well??? Dang..... why all the selling of vehicles suddenly?

You are only allowed to sell the XJ if you continue to visit us here, and direct whoever its new owner is to NAXJA as well of course.

Selling the 928 as well??? Dang..... why all the selling of vehicles suddenly?

I'll still have constant access to DG's XJ, so I'll still qualify for membership.

[rant]
I'm having to sell everything because on Tuesday a judge decided that my ex-wife needs $883 per month ($675 from me and the rest in tax deductions) to cover my daughter's necessities for the 4 extra days per month that my ex has her. (I have possession for 13, the ex 17). So, I get to sell all my stuff and move into a roach infested apartment so my ex can have the money to help pay for her 5 bedroom house that is being built.
[/rant]

Sorry, that just really hacks me off!!!!

That is BS... OMG I can't beleive that has happened. Man I feel sorry for you. Is there anything that can be done? I mean even Tori should be able to see that you are getting shafted.

I'll still have constant access to DG's XJ, so I'll still qualify for membership.

[rant]
I'm having to sell everything because on Tuesday a judge decided that my ex-wife needs $883 per month ($675 from me and the rest in tax deductions) to cover my daughter's necessities for the 4 extra days per month that my ex has her. (I have possession for 13, the ex 17). So, I get to sell all my stuff and move into a roach infested apartment so my ex can have the money to help pay for her 5 bedroom house that is being built.
[/rant]

Sorry, that just really hacks me off!!!!

Sorry to hear that bro.... that is pretty F'ed up. Isn't your daughter a teenager as well?? WTF? If it makes you feel any better, one of my good friends, who is in nursing school with my wife, her husband left her, and got remarried a month later. In the divorce it was ruled that he had to pay $500/month for their two kids, and now two months later, he got a lawyer and went back to court because now he "has two more dependants" (his new wife sits on her ass and does nothing, and has one kid), and the F'ing judge lowered his child support to $130 a month now(so that he can "take care of" a wife and her kid that isn't even his, his real kids get screwed) So now she has to try to get by off $130 a month until she can finish nursing school. If it weren't for her family helping her out she wouldn't get by. I swear I have no faith in the system anymore.

Yep, Toire is 16, and has requested to see a transcript of the trial. She's not real happy with either her mother or me right now because of the 2 year long court battle. I'm stuck with the Court's order, the statute is very clear that the non-custodial parent must support the child and pay child support to the other parent on top of that.

I would just try to get her to come live with me if I were you bro. I know I don't know the whole situation, and the is probably a good reason why she hasn't come to live with you, but man that sucks.

Talking to this guy for a possible trade. Need to run things through with my dad.

DSC02040.JPG

I do like the woody as well, but that does look like a sweet rig.

You're guna trade XJ's with him?! Sweet! I wonder why he wants to do that. lol.

Check the fabrication detail, he's done alot of the work himself. You never know if things are just tacked on.

Btw, how come he isn't on NAXJA?

He said he'd trade my XJ and some cash. Don't think my dad will go for it though. Ah well.

now if only I could find one of these. :(

perfection.jpg

Back