• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What should I do to my '95 XJ

Kejtar said:
In that case 2 lockers on 33's and 4.56's or 4.88's is a nice all around rig (though I'd recommend 4.88's). To that about 4~4.5" of lift and a winch for SHTF moments and you're set.

Thanks everybody, I've been reading the posts with great interest. To answer a couple of questions: I currently drive the XJ to trails but I trailer the CJ5 when I use it; so long term I have the ability to trailer it and get the XJ home if I break it! I am currently using the XJ for a work car while the real estate market is slow so I am not thinking radical yet. When business gets better I want to buy a newer Cherokee to show property and start building the '95 into a more serious trail rig. I think my desire is for an all around off road purpose vehicle and the above post by Kejtar may be the direction I should go. I'm asking now as I want to start buying the parts I'll need for the day I can retire the XJ to recreational only use. Thanks for all the help.

tgregg said:
I'm asking now as I want to start buying the parts I'll need for the day I can retire the XJ to recreational only use. Thanks for all the help.
Start looking for parts that come up for sale and accumulate them. Worst case scenario you can resell them.

Back