• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What Other Vehicles Do you Have?

This is the only pic on my computer other than some engine part shots for ebay.

you can see it in the backround. Ill try to get some pics for ya.

IMG_0044.jpg

Thank you Mr. Rash. I actually wasn't calling you out, I truly needed to see some Porsche pics to satisfy my fetish. That was wonderful, thank you. Please PM me with more pics/links/etc of that baby. I'm in love with her already...

05 Dodge Grand Caravan - for the wife and kids

89 Ford Ranger - a 4x4 for a dollar, couldn't pass it up

29ym9sj.jpg

Last edited:
well my 99 XJ, mom's got a KJ, and soon to be step dad has a 04 Silverado...nice ass truck...used it to tow my heep back from the beach when it broke in April...I was impressed with it.

'00 Stratus (wife's) soon to be replaced by another XJ if I can talk her into it! And as soon as $$ allows, I will buy my 1st love (my 1st car) a '73 Opel GT.

I just picked up this 04 civic about a month ago. Been getting 45-50 mpg commuting 50 miles round trip to work!

myCar.jpg

And of course, the Jeep. Can't forget the Specialized FSR XC either.

thejeep.jpg

Not the best pics (camera phone). The pic of the jeep was after I rebuilt the Xfercase and it had been in the garage for over a month. I was excited to have it out of the garage and to take my bike out for a ride.

Oh, that's my moms 01 Sebring Convertible in the garage.

Last edited:
95 Ford f-250 for towing
91 Acura Integra for gas mileage
99 Ford Expedition for family hauling

Besides the MJ, I have a 1979 Ford Mustang that I'm planning on swapping a T-Bird Turbocoupe driveline in. And the wife has a 1991 ford Taurus wagon that we got for free. As soon as money allows I'm going to get her an XJ to replace it with :)

-Pat

1997 Honda VF750C2 Deluxe Magna (slightly broken, 40mpg balls to the wall)
1983 Honda VT500C Shadow ($1, loves the twisties)
2002 Freightliner 2500 SHC Cargo Van (Full of sewer & drain cleaning gear and plumbing supplies)

Sarge

like the sig says...
I have a 95 XJ and an 87 MJ

...BOB

Other than Spot(88 MJ), and the new driveway queen(90 XJ).

We've got a 94 ZJ, my 92 XJ(parts or project depending on day)
and my 88 F-150 driveway art(someone buy this damn thing, I'm tired of people who want to work deals and then back out).

Sarge said:
1983 Honda VT500C Shadow ($1, loves the twisties)
Sarge

Do you like this bike? I almost traded my driveway art for one, but once again another Craiglist flake backed out at the last minute.

Not much else, just yet...

1987XJ/4.0/AW4/NP231/D30/D35 (3.55) - "Clyde." Later to be "Project: REDSHIFT"
1988XJ/4.0/AX-15 (now)/NP231/D30/D35 (3.07) - "Beck." My DD.
1989XJ/4.0/AW4/NP231/D30/D35 (3.55) - "Rizz." Her DD, later to be restomodded into a long-haul travel rig...
1989XJ/4.0/AW4/NP242/D30/D35 (3.55) - "Bonnie." Her former DD, to be restomodded into a "road warrior" rig. Bore/stroke, Camaro steering, stiffer springs - meant to make evasive action a little more effective (and some road armour as well...)
1989XJ/4.0/AX-15 (now in Beck)/NP231/D30 ("open" - really!)/D35 (3.07) - "Frank." Parts donor - originally got him for the transmission (wanted the transmission, the rest of the truck came with. Now I can fix a few other things as well...)

5-90

Back