• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What Other Vehicles Do you Have?

Fairmonco

NAXJA Forum User
Been spending some time working on my other toy lately,and was just wondering if you guys have other ambitions in life besides Jeeps?

I guess I`ll start,itsa `81 Ford Fairmont wagon with full aftermarket drag suspension,and a 466ci Big-Block.

466mont

466mont1

My dad drives a '98 BMW 318ti. My mom has a 2004 VW Jetta. We have a 2003 Saturn Ion up for sale (Since my mom bought the Jetta). We have a 1995 Chevy Beretta sitting next to the house for no reason. My dad also has a 1975 MGB thats at my schools shop so we can do a rebuild on basically everything in/on it.

Yeah I do Rev. You're a damn brit-lover!

I have a 1995 Neon on extended loan to my mother (okay, I basically gave it to her :laugh3: ), a 1966 Ford Mustang that sits until I have the space to work on it, and a 1988 Cherokee Chief.

Holly has a 2005 Mini Cooper S Convertable.

The fleet:
2003 Dodge for towing
dodge_001.sized.jpg

1993 Audi S4 for daily
s4.sized.jpg

and 2 project jettas
2 dr jetta
102305_002.sized.jpg

that is getting this monster someday
project_18t_046.jpg

and my track jetta
Straight1.jpg

I just a poor muthafawker. No multiple vehicles for me. All I got is one of these to haul my trophies around.

000_0012.jpg

In addition to my 96 XJ, I have:
92 XJ
00 Durango
& the newest addition,
02 Neon.
HPIM0328.jpg

See a pattern here.
JIM.:roll: :moon: :roll:

'03 Land Rover Discovery II
'97 Mitsu Montero
'97 Lincoln Mark VIII
'02 Intense Uzzi SL
'04 Gary Fisher Cake
'00 Aegis Aero Svelte
'02 Aegis Aero Svelte

DSC09186.jpg

my moms car that i built for her, 88 turbo supra coupe full hks 3.5 inch exhaust, intake kit (soon to have custom intake pipes), brand new cometic head gasket with arp studs, and greddy electronics

DSC00246.jpg

and my other toy, restored 83 with some additions by me including bestop interior herculined tub and t-5 5speed trans

also about to buy another cherokee for my sister when she turns 16, buying one that needs work so she can learn how to fix it when im not around

Back