• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

what lift kit

ColoradoRaptor said:
He never stated what kind of wheelin he does! Should have asked, oh well.... Cheaper just gets you a crappy ride and a wishlist for better stuff. Yeah, he only wants a 3.5 now because that is probably all he can afford! Yes, a longarm does add other things into the equation like more money and a better ride on and offroad!! You get what ya pay for these days!
Im looking for a air intake system for my 4.0.

You respond telling me that I may as well get a 4.7 with a Hesco supercharger, headers, bored TB, injectors, full exhaust.... Because at some point in the future, I might be upgrading to those parts, so I might as well do it the first time.

See where Im going with that? Sure long arms are great, but if someone is on a budget, thats hardly a recommendation thats worth giving.

You do get what you pay for. Thats why I ended up buying a 3'' lift from OME. Got to love the ride. :D

Back