• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What ever happened to Exxon?

They got out of retail and sold off there gas stations. some continued to carry the brand name and buy exxon mobil fuel. but im sure found there was more profit with other brand names

bcmaxx, your rig is really matured recently! love your new avatar. would like to meet up someday, I'm in vancouver. heading to the sunshine coast this weekend. anyways.

Exxon is common around here. I thought Mobil was the west coast arm of Exxon. Kinda like Enco and Esso.....anyone remember those. Enco was west and Esso was east.

bcmaxx, your rig is really matured recently! love your new avatar. would like to meet up someday, I'm in vancouver. heading to the sunshine coast this weekend. anyways.

wow! Us B.c. People are few and far between!! thanks! That would be cool to do a meet up!, have we met before? I know a few people into the 4wd scence and I'm on funinbc and bcjeep. sorry to much up this thread OP!

ah dang, your inbox is full. I've been in Vancouver for 6 years and haven't hit the trails in BC with any new friends. Just simple logging road explorations. I hear there's a pretty decent community in Squamish. Not interested in the Stave Lake mud flats. PM me! I've got space in my inbox :)

ah dang, your inbox is full. I've been in Vancouver for 6 years and haven't hit the trails in BC with any new friends. Just simple logging road explorations. I hear there's a pretty decent community in Squamish. Not interested in the Stave Lake mud flats. PM me! I've got space in my inbox :)
made some space lol, stave is for hillbillies and mudtrucks

Back