• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What does it mean?

crazyjim said:
Haha, it's ok, Anthony has the money bandana thing goin on. I get made fun of for the Fox sticker on my shit. I rock them because they're brands I sport, and ride with. You'll always get made fun of. lol.

I'm definitely not a flatbiller, but don't have a problem if someone else is, as long as they're not complete morons driving a disco truck bro dozer talking about the river at glamis, and visa versa. Also my major problem with flatbillers is them destroying glamis.

Yeah, im not down with that KMK, DGAF,Smoking weed, Braap Braap Bull S*#t... I do love me some bro hoes though. haha. :D

Jays siik xj said:
Yeah, im not down with that KMK, DGAF,Smoking weed, Braap Braap Bull S*#t... I do love me some bro hoes though. haha. :D

oh come on man being from west highland makes you a bro automatically...lol

all my co-workers call me a bro cause they saw me shopping for fox air shocks...

like oh "those will look good on your lifted truck eh bro?"

i make fun of them for being rednecks and fags so i guess it all levels out in the end.

Jays siik xj said:
Everybody loves bro hoes!!!

girls3.jpg

wow i look like so many of those stereotype scene kids lol....

i gotta find that pic bryce took of me at ryan browns house.....let me see

well i couldnt find the pic bryce had of me but i found these....

so which stereotypes do i fit in?

i think i fit the tought guy hardcore one here.....mesh shorts

1217946732_l.jpg

pre marine corps.....

l_9b5b1a9b13f90af9c2574a094545168b.jpg

Back