• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What does it mean?

tuesdaysfall said:
yeah...you got me there! but its ok...i love moshing...only time when you can beat the hell outta people and listen to music!!!
You know what trips me out the most? Watching people who I USED to know to be normal people, morph themselves into some stupid ass life style. My old room mate is now more bro than you can imagine, and he's horrible at it. He's a faux bro, along with another "friend" (I use that term loosely) who's turned into a complete fag who looks like some 80's hair band reject, eye make up and all. 5 YEARS AGO THEY WERE FUCKING NORMAL!! I just don't get it.

yeah...i know quite a few of those guys...fags...ill stick to my hardcore/metal music...stupid scenesters haha!!! i think its funnier that people expect you to dress like the stated pictures you posted for what kind of music you listen to!!! stereotypes bro!!!

You know, I guess I have lived too close to the bad OC. I see the star tat's and think "OC star" and get worried.

Unless its on this dumb chick. haha

Anyone know about OC star?

crazyjim said:
Oh and while we're at it:

scene.jpg

Got a star tattoo'd on each arm so guess you won't be coming to my place anytime soon again... I would be more worried about the neighborhood you live in Andy than guys or chicks tattoo'd with stars wanting to jack your SLK:D

silverslk said:
You know, I guess I have lived too close to the bad OC. I see the star tat's and think "OC star" and get worried.

Unless its on this dumb chick. haha

Anyone know about OC star?

hellbilly04 said:
Got a star tattoo'd on each arm so guess you won't be coming to my place anytime soon again... I would be more worried about the neighborhood you live in Andy than guys or chicks tattoo'd with stars wanting to jack your SLK:D

No, I'll come by. I'll just keep my eye on you.....:laugh3:

My old boss had a star on his right elbow. haha

There's a whole slew of Emo Kid jokes I heard on Kevin and Bean once, I think I remember a few...

How do you keep an Emo Kid from drowning? Take your foot off his throat.

How do you get an emo kid out of a tree? Cut the rope.

There are more online somewhere. :D

crazyjim said:
:laugh: Scene kids have absolutely NOTHING to do with punk or hardcore... Don't try to group those two into the same entity... how dare you.

If this is what you mean by punk/hardcore... AWESOME, I'll remember that when I meet you

20050716_05.jpg
Sad thing is these dudes could probably get the chicks if they didn't dress like them.

Jays siik xj said:
Remind me not to wear my flat billed hat and "SoCal Gear" around you guys. haha
Haha, it's ok, Anthony has the money bandana thing goin on. I get made fun of for the Fox sticker on my shit. I rock them because they're brands I sport, and ride with. You'll always get made fun of. lol.

I'm definitely not a flatbiller, but don't have a problem if someone else is, as long as they're not complete morons driving a disco truck bro dozer talking about the river at glamis, and visa versa. Also my major problem with flatbillers is them destroying glamis.

Back